Convert music from Napster to iPod, Napster to iTunes, Napster to MP3 - playing Napster on iPod, converting Napster to MP3, transferring Napster songs to iTunes.
Question: Can I put my music from Napster to iPod? I downloaded about 300 songs via the account with Napster I created 2 months ago, and had so much trouble putting my songs on my iPod. Why can I NOT transfer the 300 Napster WMA files to Apple iPod player?
Question: I spent thousands of money on Napster to build my own music library, but I can not put them on iTunes library and portable MP3 player.
Answer: Napster songs are DRM-protected, you need to remove DRM protection from Napster and convert to unprotected MP3 files playable on iPod, MP3 player, iTunes. Tunebite (free download) can help you remove Drm from Napster music legally and encode the songs to MP3, WMA or OGG. The software also supports converting protected WMA, iTunes M4p, M4b, AA, M4v, WMV to unprotected MP3, OGG, WMA, WAV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV formats. Guide>>
|Drm protected video
||Drm protected music
||iTunes music store
Napster Converter Key Features
- Copy Drm protected songs/videos from Napster, iTunes, Zune, Yahoo Music, MusicMatch, MSNMusic, MusicNow, BuyMusic, AOL Music, Sony Connect, Rhapsody and more online music stores.
- Supports input source like WMA, M4P, AA, M4B, AAC, M4V, WMV, etc.
- Convert to unprotected MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, M4a, AAC audio and MP4, WMV and more file formats.
- Supports Windows Vista/XP/2000/2003 and more.
- Super fast encoding speed.