TOPVideoPro.com : Guides : How to put video on iPod, put movie on iPod
Put video on iPod
This document will show you how to put video on iPod using Xilisoft iPod Video Converter, a professional tool support converting AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM, MOV, ASF, DivX, XviD, DAT, Tivo2Go, MPG, VOB to both iPod video and audio files.
1. Load movie files
Download Xilisoft iPod Video Converter and install. After launching the iPod Video Converter, open your video file from the 'File -> Add' menu or clicking 'Add' button.
Learn more about Xilisoft iPod Video Converter
2. Convert video to iPod
1) Go to the 'Profile' drop down list box to select a targeted output format.
At this point in the process we will output the highest quality IPOD file possible. So we choose 'IPOD Video Format - Excellent Quality (*.mp4)'.
2) Click on the 'Browse' button beside the 'Destination' drop down list box to set the output path where created file will be placed.
3) Leave the default settings to start converting by clicking on the 'Encode' button in the interface.
3. Put video on iPod
After conversion successfully, you may watch movies and videos on iTunes or Quicktime Player. But how do you put the video files you converted on iPod? Here is the way:
1) Drag the iPod video files converted into your iTunes library, or select "Add File to Library" from the "File" menu and select the MP4 videos.
2) Drag the file onto the iPod logo in the iTunes and then release the mouse when "+" appears around the cursor. The file will be transferred to iPod automatically.
Finally, you are able to enjoy your beloved movies on your iPod breezily!