Guide1: How to convert among various video formats?
AVS Video Converter is a 30-in-1 multimedia solution which can convert video/audio, rip and burn DVD. It can also split, join, remove commercials, edit, rotate, apply effects, capture, transfer, copy DVD and movie files!
Many users face the need to convert a video file from one format to another. Sometimes it seems so difficult to them that they think they could never do that. It is not really so. AVS Video Converter will help you convert your video files into many popular formats. Just follow me.
1. Select the output video file format first from "To AVI", "To DVD", "To MP4", "To 3GP", "To MPEG", "To MOV", "To WMV", "To RM", "To SWF".
2. Then Select a preset from the list of available ones like "Quicktime - DVD Quality", "Quicktime - Economy Quality", etc.
3. After that, you can add the file that will be converted. Click the "Browse..." button to add a file to the powerful program.
4. Using the video converting software, you can merge the selected files during conversion or save them as separate files. Click "Advanced>>" button. Check "Split" if you plan to convert several files in batch mode. Uncheck "Split" option to merge the files.
5. Before you start the conversion, you might want to have a final glance at the settings of the input and the output files. Click the "Advanced>>" button once again. You can see the audio and video parameters of the source and the target file in this window.
If you do not want to change these parameters, you can start converting the file(s) by clicking "Convert Now!" button.
6. The conversion will take some time, depending on the file size, you computer configuration and the parameters set.